Search This Blog

2018/05/10

Wolf Run SP GPSing

I've been collecting GPS data for a future BTA GPS Community.  And so far, I have most of Wolf Run State Park mapped.  I've been doing it with my Garmin eTrex 20 dedicated GPS for accuracy reasons.  Later, I might open up what I've collected in Google Earth and make some edits.

What I have left to do is re-track the Buckeye/ North Country Trail in the park.  I've noticed in the past that the Buckeye Trail Association has a bad track near it's group camp.  This is a small state park, but I'm out of shape, so it wooped my butt a bit.  Not enough to keep me from getting on my bicycle and heading into Belle Valley for burger and fries.  The bar tenders are getting to know me a bit because I always order a sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment