Search This Blog

2018/05/08

Air Conditioning, Weather Station, Towel & Tablet

The chassis air conditioner might be working, but for now, the it's A.C. outlets have quit. I might have a fuse out?  I don't know if the auxiliary house batteries are charging? Right now, they're holding at 11.8V. I'd s
Like to see them at 12.7V and im pretty sure that that the dual mode rocker switch that is used to charge them is broken?

- There's a ton of projects waiting to get done in the bin areas above one of the beds/ tables.

- I just installed new alkaline AA batteries into my outdoor weather station. I secure it to the back of the motorhome with stick on Velcro.

- I found my towel. For the past few days, I was drying off with the paper hand towels in the shower houses. I'm too tall for my motorhome`s shower and I just use it for storage.

- My tablet is very sensitive to direct sunlight. I'm sitting in my camp chair now that was over in the shade before, but it wanted to overheat in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment