Search This Blog

2018/05/28

Fwd: Sweating, Fuel Evaporation Unit (No Signal Blog Post)




From: "Matthew D. Edmonds" <edmondsmd@gmail.com>
Sent: May 27, 2018 9:10:29 PM EDT
To: Treeman's Adventures Blog <edmondsmd.ravenwahoo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sweating, Fuel Evaporation Unit (No Signal Blog Post)

I am at the Lane Farm Campground in The Wayne. The motor homes water system doesn't work and even if it did, I don't fit in the shower. I'm am sweating a lot today. But I do have some baby wipes and rubbing alcohol on board. I think I'm going to take an infantryman's shower soon?

Tomorrow is when I'll do maintenance on Whipple Section - Buckeye Trail (North Country National Scenic Trail concurrent), Points 06 - 05. I gave my knee high gators away last year, so I'll have to do it in denim pants.

The plan is to prune the higher areas and make maintenance notes, like the location and quantity of downed trees. Then skip the flats and explore it's high ridge for meditation and yoga sites. While at that, I might chart contingencies like briar patches, or heaven forbid, a rattlesnake den?

I'm pounding down some water right now. Today, there was lightning in the forecast, so I drove into Marietta to attend to some communications and charge my devices. I think that I forgot to make a status update on my own Facebook profile? I'm expecting some final information on our trail promotion booth at the Parkersburg Homecoming Festival in my e-mail soon. This event is the only thing for the trail in Far SE Ohio that needs finalized for this traditional hiking season.

My car has broken gas vapor recycler. I just looked under the car. Its attached to the fuel pump and doesn't have any bolts. All I have to is maybe depressurize the fuel line, pull the connecting tubes, electrical connector and replace it. Pretty simple. I doubt that I'll need the repair manual to do it.
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment