Search This Blog

2018/05/06

Resting, Converter and Wolf Run State Park

I'm resting today. But there's been problems with the AC to DC converter in the motorhome. It's putting off excessive noise. But this is the first time in 2 years that I've plugged the shore cable into a 220V outlet. Home Port didn't have one, so it was converted to 110V when it was there. But I flicked the breaker switch a couple times and it's normal now. The laptop and smartphone is charging off the motorhome's 110V power and im starting to charge my extra smartphone batteries with an external charger that I have on board.  If the converter becomes a bigger problem, I have an extension cord that I can run into the chassis from the outside.

Currently, I'm near the north side of The Wilderness Loop - Buckeye Trail/ North Country Temporary Connector. My location is in the campground at Wolf Run State Park. Blogger can't lock on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment