Search This Blog

2018/04/19

Motorhome Cleaning, Idle, Oops and Tablet

The dust has settled and I've been cleaning out the motorhome.  I already took a load to the dump today and am working on another one now.  I put the table cushions and overhead bunk mattress back in.  And then I started a pile of everything that needs to go back into my tool bin.  I believe that I confirmed that the AC power is going through the converter and recharging the house/ auxiliary batteries.

I didn't drive the motorhome too much, but it's idling at 1,050 - 1,100 RPM's today.  It was idling at 800 RPM's before the throttle position sensor was replaced.  But since I didn't drive it too much, perhaps I'll see what it does tomorrow?

Somehow, I made the mistake again of publishing a post meant for my personal profile to the Buckeye Trail Association Facebook group.  I think that my Tablet and the way that things display in the Facebook app is somehow the culprit?

My tablet is the motorhome's record keeping device, entrainment and navigation device.  In my opinion, Google Assistant has been hijacking it.  I don't like it because it won't open apps.  If it did, I'd probably let it run.  But because it's trying to assert itself by taking over the home button, I had to get a 3rd party app to remap the key just so it would do what it's always done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment