Search This Blog

2018/04/09

Motorhome 04/09/2018

- I purchased:

#6 & #8 metal and wood screws up to 1in long

a box to organize them in

red reflector tape

more electrical tape

Strips of aluminum to rehabilitate the cab's switches and gauges cluster for the auxiliary generator and batteries.

- I got an AC electrical tester and got the outlets in the bathroom to work.  That leaves the bedroom, kitchen counter and outdoor outlets that still don't.  And I'm not too sure about the reading that I'm getting at the kitchen counter? 

-  I started cutting the shapes out of the rear bumper for the new LED tail lights.  I'm not exactly straight.   I'm new at this and not entirely sure what I'm doing yet?  I started with a rectangle, but the ends of the new LED's are rounded.  I might have to get something different other than that 4-1/2in disc to go around it.  I put the rubber thing (whatever that is) around the lights and I'm sure that I'm cutting this first one too narrow.  There aren't any screws for this, so the LED and the rubber around it are going to have to squeeze into the bumper holes really snug.  I might be able to use something like a thick glue on the other side to hold them in?  But I don't think anything involving a cocking gun is going to have enough room behind this chrome plated, old fashioned, steel bumper?

- I'm still waiting on having my vinyl floor tiles put in.  But if I have to do it myself, I know how I'm going to deal the the metal plates in the above the wood floor.  It's just a matter of some molding strips.  I'm thinking that metal with one slight angle would do best?

No comments:

Post a Comment