Search This Blog

2016/03/13

Log 2016031301

Today, I'll write about something hypothetical on the Whipple Section - Buckeye/ North Country Trail.  Usually I only remark about things that are underway, or done.  The nature of federally owned land in the Wayne National Forest (aka "The Wayne) can be said to be "fragmented."  From what I understand, it's not a favorite destination to go bushwhacking.  In fact, the Whipple Section needs about 3 easements, or maybe even specially deeded land just to do what it does.

But that doesn't stop me from locating what I call special "Meditation Places."  This will be a GPS mapping project and I'll be trying to find places off of the section's off-road that help me find my inner peace.  I've been out of practice for years, but I plan on taking some auditory aides with me to try them out first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment