Search This Blog

2015/08/24

Log 2015082401

The maintenance for the Whipple Section - Buckeye/ North Country Trail is starting to wind down now. So I put the first two hours in on the Ohio Transit Hiker's Resource. Last year, I couldn't finish the 2015 Edition, so I'm taking where I left off and hopefully, I'll have a 2015 Edition in February. With today's work, I went through all 51 Ohio counties to check the status of their dial-a-ride, shared ride, or curb-to-curb type services. So far, the only change is that Pike County is now for residents only, instead of the general public like they were before. Things like this happen, but it's disappointing because the GO bus stops in Piketon of Pike County. The two nearest regional bus stops in that area now in Lancaster of Fairfield County by way of the New Straitsville, Old Man's Cave and Scioto Trail Sections - Buckeye/ North Country/ American Discovery Trail in the east and Batavia of Clermont County by way of the Williamsburg Section - BT/NCT/ ADT in the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment