Search This Blog

2014/01/21

Log 2014012101

I merged the track segments for 3 of Buckeye's 26 sections.  It took 10 hours, but that was with errors and learning.  But also, these are northern sections.  There are a lot more track segments in the southern ones. I recorded this to help me plan my addenda for the next couple weeks.  Informs you/ keeps my records... one log does it all.

And I experimented with the pen tablet today.  It has some customizable controls that I should probably configure some more.  The pad's intensity should probably be decreased.  And I've been using my new wireless keyboard/ touchpad.  I discovered that the table that I'm using for the pen tablet puts me at considerable distance from the laptop.  The only problem is that the right shift key is small and is to the right of the up key.  When I go to type a file name in a "Save As" dialogue, I reach for the shift, but press the up.  And since I work with similar file names, one of the other files comes up and I have to stop myself from pressing "enter" and overtaking another file.  It's not my favorite keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment