Search This Blog

2014/01/20

Log 2014012001

A Logitech K400r wireless keyboard and touchpad was purchased yesterday from Micro Center in Mayfield Heights of Cuyahoga County and installed to my laptop today.  It replaces the former wireless keyboard that was believed to have gone missing at Mary Jane Thurston State Park on the previous project. 

Now that I just got my record keeping done, I can tell everyone else that a wireless keyboard is used as a remote control.  Often, my head and the laptop are at opposite ends of The Cramper's 2nd - 4th compartments.

When you look at The Cramper from the side, it has four compartments.  1st is the Drive Compartment with the front seats.  The second is where the back doors are, with the third being at the rear windows.  And the fourth is only used when The Cramper is in "camping mode" and that is where the expansion floor is exposed from the car, as well as the walls and canvas cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment