Search This Blog

2018/10/24

High Pitched Pop or Ping

Last evening, I went to the grocery store to buy some cereal. That would have gotten me on the road quick this morning for a GPS project on the Road Fork and Whipple Sections - Buckeye/ North Country Trail.  Unfortunately, the turn on to my street is sharp immediately onto an incline.  When I made this bank turn, I heard a high pitched ping in my front left wheel well of my 2008 Chevy HHR LS. I knew that a part of my suspension was going bad, so I have to park the car until I can replace this part.

My family mechanic friend said that if I sent get this replaced soon, that I could find myself in a heep of trouble if those wheels fly off on the road. I've been wanting to do it when I can have a chance to change the rear brake shoes, drums and rotate the wheels anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment