Search This Blog

2018/10/15

Back, Hip Flexor Pain and OTC's

I got a new mattress and my back is recovering from yesterdays volunteerism building trail at Caldwell Lake better than I thought it would.  But my right hip flexor is very sore and I'm sitting out today from the work week trying to recover.  A volunteer told me to take some Advil, but I don't normaly pop pills for pain.  My last bottle of pain relief, over the counter medicine expired in my cabinent.  When I had my spleen taken out in the Army, the medical personnel said that I hardly used my morphine. And I told them it was because it wasnt doing anything for me, so I just sucked it up.  But with how my back has been feeling, how distracting it is and how that was interrupting my day, I do have an OTC in the cabinent now (but have yet to take any).

No comments:

Post a Comment