Search This Blog

2017/02/13

Winter Gear Acquired and the Hot Tub

Well, another day off the patch :-(.  I went to the gym and got in the hot tub today.  It felt good, but I couldn't apply my smoking cessation patch.  If I remember next week, I should bring it with me.  Afterwards, I drove to the sporting goods store to pick up a scarf, neck and head gaiter.  I believe that my gear is now back up to par for cold temperature hiking.

Tomorrow, I take a self orientation and max out of Workout A's machines.  In the past, I had a 6 day workout routine that divides those days by muscle groups.  And I learned that I have access to a sauna.  The last that I saw, it was running at about 130°F.  I don't usually like it when it's up at 160°F.  And I've been reading that I can ingest water while I'm in there.  Between all this and the hot tub, I can now establish a 7 day a week routine.

For those of you out there, you might want a 6 day workout.  Then if your gym doesn't have hot tub, or sauna, just make the effort to go to there, show up and then leave.   At least you were there and you don't break your routine.  Or, I wonder if one could stretch that day?

But if it does, you could call it "Sauna Sundays :-))"

No comments:

Post a Comment