Search This Blog

2017/02/10

Smoking, Diet and the Motorhome

Yesterday, I relapsed and smoked 2 black-n-milds.  Today, I took a day off from the gym, but I got back on the patch.  Right now, my laundry is cycling through and I purchased some band aids to cover the raw spot on my right ankle when I walk.  I've also had to use Vaseline in other areas.

I gave in on my diet today and ordered an appetizer sampler at  a local restaurant.  And the waitresses all around know me.  I always dine alone.

Tomorrow, I'm scheduled to install the high pressure fuel pump in the motorhome.  I'm somewhat hopeful, but I don't have any expectations.  I've been approaching it with some neutrality since I got it.  

I tell people sometimes that 2016 was a bad year for me too.  This motorhome has totally tanked my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment