Search This Blog

2016/11/18

Log 2016111801

- This logs pageviews are at 8,750 today.  I know that I got just over 3,000 of them last year and I think I may have started writing about the Whipple Section - Buckeye Trail (North Country concurrent) on December 14th, 2014 at about 2,000, but I'm not sure?

- My tracks for Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota and North Dakota are almost ready to be merged according to chapter.  Each track will have to be numbered in order from east to west.  Then I'll have to determine what direction their heading in.  They all have to be westbound.  Any eastbound tracks will have to be reversed.  And any bad tracks will have to be traced by hand as an extension of the previous one.

There were some differences between the NCTA GIS Repository and their on-line maps.  In some cases, I'm not sure which is the correct route?  Nonetheless, I'm probably a lot further on this than most people.  It might be kind of novel for the chapters to have their high and low points.

Ohio's was already done.  It was a part of a separate project where I did the high's and low's for the Buckeye, North Country and American Discovery Trails in Ohio & Kentucky (are run as one unit by the ADTS).

No comments:

Post a Comment