Search This Blog

2016/11/06

Log 2016111601

I replaced the 700W power supply unit in The Robot.  While it seems to have fixed the drive problems in my forth hard disk.  But I didn't do anything for working with the GIS data from the North Country Trail Assocition (NCTA).  I renamed most of the tracks by state and proceeded to try and move them by click, highlight and drag.  But Google Earth always crashes even if the NCTA tracks are unchecked (not displayed).  They will move by cut and paste, but that's going to drag out my project.  However, at this time, I don't see much else I can do about that.  From what I can tell, the NCTA tracks are loaded with GIS information in the properties and I think that might be the cause?

And my single track for the North Country Trail (NCT) in North Dakota is nowhere to be found.  I previously merged that to determine its low and high points.  I plan to perform trail maintenance on the Whipple Section - Buckeye/ North Country Trail for four days next week.  Maybe when I get back, I can start a better search for this file?

No comments:

Post a Comment