Search This Blog

2016/10/05

Log 2016100501

I was wrong about needing a special fuse from Radio Shack to force a current down to 1 amp.  Auto Zone sold me one today that will fit into the nose of my cigarette lighter plug, which in my portable battery jump box will produce a 12V signal.  It's positive will be attached to the positive wire of the sending unit starting at a location as close to it as I can get.

The way things look, I should be able to put the duallies on the ramps and lift my motorhome to get the best approach to those wires.  But I'll have to watch the public utility wires in doing it because they get low as they attach to the first storey of the house.  The way things look, I'll have have to lift the back axle going into the driveway nose first.

Additionally, I purchased a 1/4th" socket driver and extensions today.  I was thinking that I might need them for when I go to replace it's old stereo unit.  I should now have enough RG6 coax cable to replace the analog ones.  An employee at the home improvement store said that they're should be no difference in couplers, so I don't have to replace those.  Yesterday, I bought another sewage tube and connector because my previous one wouldn't fit in it's mounted container and I ended up using it to purge the sewage tank.  There wasn't anywhere safe to store it.  Next time, I need to cut it down to fit the mounted container.

No comments:

Post a Comment