Search This Blog

2016/09/02

Log 2016090201

I continue to work on the regional trail promotion plan.  And I think that I'm just about done with the map.  Along the Ohio River in Washington County, I'm much more with it's interior.  West Virginia's is just some place that I haven't gone yet.  To familiarize myself, I designated five routes to drive in my car that will probably take 7 days to complete.  They're based on post office locations  I intend to take one of them when I'm in the area next.

Meanwhile, I got a look at one of the Buckeye Trail's back drops for booths, tables and displays.  They really want me to use theirs for uniformity and branding purposes, but that won't work in the triad that I'm setting up because at these type events, the BT/ NCT and ADT need to be promoted at the same time.  So, I plan to build something very similar to it to suit our circumstances.  And it will have to be approved by the Buckeye Trail Association, and maybe the American Discovery Trail Society as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment