Search This Blog

2014/03/14

Log 2014031401

My back sprain continues to feel signs of improvement. After I had a cavity filled at the dentist's office today, I stopped by Fitworks in Mentor of Lake County on my way home and used the back machine. This is my second session with that machine. The only problem is that I'm powerful enough to max out the weight stack at 3 sets of 12 repetitions. At the moment, there isn't a free weight equivalent. If there was, I could probably increase that weight.

At the moment, I'm about a working day or two from editing the guide for the Ohio Transit Hiker's Resource. I'm creating a new CSV file that allow my end users to upload the directory onto their smartphones without having to carry the seperate directory file.  It will should also make searching for information easier down trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment