Search This Blog

2014/03/06

Log 2014030603

I took my bicycle for a ride today to return the kickstand and heart rate monitor back to Dick's Sporting Goods in Mentor of Lake County. I didn't exchange them because the store didn't have another kickstand long enough, nor did they have a Bluetooth heart rate monitor to synchronize with my smartphone. I got about $81 back.

Because of the rear basket being mounted and my bike being so large, I have to tip my bike towards me and try to swing my leg up over the top bar of the frame first. Well, I have denim pants on today and the heel of my boot was always snagging the bar.

It's probably the denim? Maybe it's the weight of the boots? Maybe it's that I was injured for 3 months and I'm weaker because I haven't exercised since? And then, it could be a combination of the three? But it is 31°F and it was comfortable ride with a light jacket and mechanic's gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment