Search This Blog

2014/03/02

Log 2014030201

My Samsung D-700 which debuted on the retail market about 4 years ago just isn't going to work now considering what I need to do with it. The CPU and RAM memory is fine... it's the 512MB of internal storage that the stock and some aftermarket apps must install on that's bring it to 64MB shy of it's capacity.  And that 64 is easily taken up by cached files and temporary data.  It's a hardware limitation that I can do nothing about except get a new smartphone, which they have have superior memory capacities.

I'm looking at Verizon now.  They want $128.00 a month for unlimited talk, text and 6GB of data, which includes hotspotting, and I'm really excited about that.  With their coverage area and a CDMA repeater in the car, it will probably defeat every coverage gap in the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment