Search This Blog

2013/09/04

Propane Tank Splitter, Trailer & Light Bulbs

A new adapter and splitter was added to the 20# propane tank.  I may have cross threaded it, but so far, I can't detect any leaks.  It's now set to supply propane to the range, grill and indoor propane heater.  I still need another hose for its third connection.

I just picked up the trailer tongue. If I can still do that, it's nowhere close to 1,000lbs (max load for my 2008 Chevy HHR). But the replaced strut on the rear passenger's side did little to lift the back end.  It's possible that I damaged a spring when it was bad.  But more likely, I'm looking at having the upgrade the rear suspension.

Two 12.8 volt, 8.3 watt bulbs we're purchased. One of which replaced the trailer's driver's side taillight at 125,623 miles. The original blew and was Chinese.  I'm concerned that a piece of the mounting hardware is damaged. For now, it still mounts and works.

No comments:

Post a Comment