Search This Blog

2013/09/28

Log 2013092801

I find myself wanting to post to Facebook lately.  And I'll turn the app on, start writing and then cancel the post and do this all day long.
I finished my tune up on the 2008 Chevy HHR, but I wasn't able to get the driver's side front wheel barring off.  I'll either need to get some air tools on those bolts, or get the chevy's front end high enough to get my breaker bar on it.  Either way, I don't have the tools here to do that.  The passenger's side rear brake still need bled and the rear drums possibly need to be aligned.
I have doctors appointments on the 5th and one scheduled for the 30th, but I'm going to try to reschedule it.  It's a conult and the VA makes those for me and sends a letter to my legal residence. And I'm there infrequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment