Search This Blog

2013/09/06

Log 2013090601

Last night, I realized that my boots need new inner soles. So, I drove about 25mi from Thurston to Holland outside of Toledo and I'm having breakfast at Bob Evans now.  I haven't changed campsites yet and I'm still without power.  The smartphone, tablet and laptop are charging off of the car now.  portable battery charger was used starting with 67% and was completely exhausted this morning.
As far as I know, both spare cellphone batteries are charged.  But I'm not certain about my AA & AAA battery cells?  Today, my adventure begins in the Oak Openings Metropark, about 8 miles west of my present position.  I'll be hiking on the North Coast Inland/ North Country National Scenic/ Wabash Cannonball Trail from Oak Openings, through Wauseon to West Unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment