Search This Blog

2018/07/03

Scorching Hot, Laundry and Weed Whacker

It is direct sun, scorching hot today.  I'm in the laundromat now. As I was putting my laundry in, I felt how damp it was. I forgot to pack my bathroom scale, but I can see I  my face that that I've lost weight. True, that I've had a few more salads lately, but I think I also sweat it off. My laundry was surmounting in my shower, so that was probably making the motorhome stink?

I woke up very late today.  I drove about 40 miles to Arby's in Marietta, made my order and realized that I forgot my wallet. There's a label on my motorhome's chassis door that reads something like "do you have wallet?" I totally ignored it.

On the drive back up, the car's fuel level was "dangerously" on empty.  Well, I made it up to it, back down to the nearest gas station about 25 minutes from camp.

I went to Arbys because I inconvenienced them before and I figured ordering from them was the least that I could do.  I left and went to get my weed whacker from getting serviced and found out that the department that had it closed an hour before and I probably could have made it if I was keeping track of time better?

Tomorrow is Independence Day and neither they or the laundromat will be open. So, I'll probably have to get the weed whacker the day after?

No comments:

Post a Comment