Search This Blog

2015/03/06

Log 2015030601

The first of two key fobs for my 2008 Chevy HHR LS was replaced today at 147,504 miles.  If I had to guess, they both went dead around 100k miles.  Each of them were to the point that the chips inside of them were damaged, so I had to get this one replaced at the Classic Chevy dealership in Mentor of Lake County for $136.59 out the door.

About 3 miles before this, I had the wheels balanced and the alignment done at Firestone, also of said city and county.  I took it on I-90 today today and found that my vibrations stopped.  Turns out that I did more damage on one of the Arc of Appalachia's eastern roads in Adams County than I thought.  But it's in good condition to take to the Buckeye Trail Association's board meeting in Dublin of Franklin County (outside of Columbus) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment