Search This Blog

2015/03/14

Log 2015031401

A new, Western Digital 2 terabyte external hard disk drive was purchased from Micro Center in Mayfield Heights of Cuyahoga County for about $105 out the door today.  I also went to Walmart in University Heights and purchased some ditty bags to encase my truing stand, but they were all too small.  My laundry is in the process of being done and because my heaping mound has been moved elsewhere. So the floor in my dwelling is now free to conduct an inventory.

But I do my car repairs at a relatives house and that space may be needed soon.  And these days, we've had highs in the 40°F's and 50°F's.  But I'm not like other people in NE Ohio and I'm erring on the side of caution... this is just a fluke.  There's a tear in the arm pit of my -20°F parka and my patches still have yet to be glued and sewn on my 12°F convertible coat, which has not been worn since it was washed last.  I'll need that convertible coat if the high temperature goes below 37°F.

I just received notice today that flooding on the Little Muskingum River has caused the National Forest Service to close the Lane Farm Campground in the Marietta Unit of the Wayne National Forest, which is off of an NCNST rated side trail, marked in Whipple Section's map.  Whipple's low point is close to there and without being there to know, it's possible that it might be flooded?

No comments:

Post a Comment