Search This Blog

2022/09/02

Still Waiting

 My universal power distribution block didn't come in today as they stated.  Apparently it's not coming from the distribution center in Wheeling?  It's coming from the one in Pittsburgh.  But Advance gets its products from the nearby distribution points via a 3rd party company where the contractors use personal vehicles to move the goods.  And my last two orders were so small that they could have fallen in the cracks of some seat where they couldn't be seen?

I've been looking at my records in regards to the projects on my van and car, but I haven't been making enough logs.  So, I have to go off the top of my head.  And according to that, in the past, there has been about two things that I have ordered that I should have gotten days after I made them where I've had to cancel them 14 days later because there was no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment