Search This Blog

2021/03/15

I'm All Over the Place

I have the van's battery charging and I don't know how long it's going to take?  Recently, I got a shipment of loose leaf Earl Grey Tea with extra bergamot.  It's the second time that I ordered from Upton Teas.  This time, I got so much that the package was twice the capacity of this Teavana container that I have.  I keep it around because it's a gold cylinder with a red dragon.  One time, I got my loose leaf tea refilled in this canister at some place in Lakewood, Ohio.  And the guy looked at it and found out that the container was from Teavana and I was so embarrassed.  But it was a good tea place and I recommend their Downtown Cleveland location for my people back home in Painesville.

The matter of the upcoming The Wilderness Chapter goes before the Buckeye Trail Association's board in 40 days.  I have a presentation on Adventurer's Project's capabilities due in about a week.

So, I'm going out to check on this battery in about a minute and I'm contemplating what my body will look like when I loose all this weight?  I'd have to loose a lot, but I'm pondering a metrosexual look with having a slight build.  I called it "Honda material."

This log is probably going to skip around.  I just checked the battery in the van.  It's not charged yet.  I set my countdown timer to another hour.  My radiator just took 6 quarts on the first refill.  Apparently, it has an 18 quart capacity?  I just need to start the engine to get the thermostat to open so that it will suck the coolant into the engine block.  But there is a good chance that the engine is damaged?  I'm trying to get to the point of knowing that for sure?

Adventurer's Project didn't have assets, but I do have a head start on some items that other BTA chapters never started out with.  And that's what I have to go over with the crew.  Adventurer's Project was a crude attempt at emulating the BTA's chapter functions.  I think our setup is crude as well and it will need more investment?

I vaguely remember a time when I went to The Armory in Marietta and spoke to an employee once and then the director on another day?

I just checked the van again.  The battery charger still reads the same 90% charge that it started out with 2 hours ago.  I just reset and restarted my 1 hour time again.  In the meantime, I've been washing and drying my laundry.  It seems like I've been doing a real good job at that.

The RAM in The Robot is probably bad?  At this point, I have no idea when I'm going to replace those chips?  It's motherboard is so old that I'll probably max them out and get the highest quality ones that I can?  I've been saving up pretty hard for another automobile.  The next thing that I'll have to do is get the basement floor sealed and then get enough decorative gravel to put around the house to direct rain water away from the foundation.  I have a local guy who can haul up to 5 tons of that kind of stuff.  That's one of the benefits of living in Southeast Ohio.  I don't know so many dump truck guys up north where I'm originally from.

There have been times during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic where I felt like Woodsfield was driving me crazy.  I felt like people's materialism and conformity was bearing down on me.  I, on the other hand, have been feeling like I'm going to loose my marbles?  I was getting a sandwich at Subway two days ago.  It was a wrap.  And the woman working there asked if I wanted it cut in half and I said yes.  Then I asked if she could write me a note??? because my mom use to cut my sandwich in half and write me a note.  I put those together neuron firing quick.

Here's goes the van's battery for a 4th hour now.  90%??? Is it sure?  It's just one battery under the hood.

My automotive battery charger is small.  The most that it charges at is 8 amps.  The van has been down for a while, but I took the negative cable off of the battery.  When I tried to start the van 3 hours ago, the starter clicked, but didn't fully activate.

Well, I have to get my workout in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment