Search This Blog

2021/01/25

Not Exactly A Productive Log

 Well, things should slow down.  It's easier today.  I took some ballots for our prospective chapter name over the phone and made a call seeking some economic input.  Economic matters are a BTA chatperside function.  And of course, Adventurer's Project is unincorporated, 3rd party to any distance trail and merely works with the grace of the Buckeye Trail Association.  Right now, it's working on converting into a new chapter of the BTA.  I'm not entire sure about this particular issue, but it might end up getting charted as a new chapter, everybody jumps over and then Adventurer's Project dissolves on it's own? 

With the chapter name election going on, I'm writing the project's meeting agenda. We've been asked to virtually meet two times before we go before the BTA's board for chapterhood consideration.  I'm also working on a Buckeye Trail presentation.  In about 2 days, another supporter and myself are scheduled to be at a virtual Chapter Leadership Summit.  I've been making some phone calls over the last 2 weeks or so.  I'm concerned about how progressive I think the chapter should be?

I'm expecting things to slow down in 4 days.  Which I think is nice.  This election stuff has been crazy.

So I need to write up a final report for Adventurer's Project.  It needs to be a synopsis of everything ever done under it's "banner" and needs to demonstrate what went right and what didn't.  I was hoping to write here today on some things that I may have forgotten to log about, but apparently I don't have anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment