Search This Blog

2021/01/26

BTA Members and Chapter Officers

Buckeye Trail Association (BTA) bi-laws require that chapter officers be BTA members.  I've been in some contact with most of them.  Thanks to some good work from Adventurer's Project's Secretary, we got another one of them involved.  But this area has been disadvantaged and at the moment, we're running low on BTA members.  I asked one of them to run for Treasurer, but they aren't able to do it.

There are two on the BTA's list that I haven't been able to get a call through to.  I may have to snail mail (USPS, send them letter) them?  Or if Whipple picks up another adopter, I might be able to relieve one that we've always had and see if they'll do it?  Finally, we have 17 chapterside supporters and maybe I could get one of them to join the BTA and run for the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment