Search This Blog

2019/05/30

Omnibus May 30th, 2019

The rent-a-car (van) was turned in today.  And I cleaned out the back holding tank (sewage) in my motorhome.  I used both an attachment on the outtake port and wand with a tube and 3 way jet to dislodge the buildup.  All in all, everything took about 15 minutes.  Right now, with the black outtake valve closed, I'm treating the tank overnight.

I used my kitchen gloves to deploy my mouse traps without bait.  I'm hoping that the mouse, or mice get use to it being there?  The next step is to wait and see if they get use to it.  Then I'll use chunky peanut butter as the bait and set the traps.

I just had a look at my kitchen sink faucet replacement.  It looks like the base is exactly the same as the one that's installed on it.  It's a model PF211304 by Phoenix Faucets.  The replacement went fast.

While the water jet intake on the sewage attachment was working, I attempted to install two valves to bypass the motorhome's hot water tank.  They had dual 1/2in male screw on ends.  But this is the second time that I got in trouble with this.  My water lines mount to a 3/8in connection.

Adventurer's Project has supporters who'd want to be more involved.  But some need a ride and I have to get either my motorhome drivable or get my car to turn on.  I've been living in my motorhome and there are things that need to get to storage.  After I cleared the blockage from the motorhome's black tank, I put the wand/ tube in my luggage carrier on the roof.  I probably should have wrapped it in a plastic garbage bag and tied it up.  Since I didn't do that, it looks like I may have a date with a hose, sprayer and some bleach?

No comments:

Post a Comment