Search This Blog

2017/09/02

Log 09/02/2017

- I just dropped off 14 gallons of spring water resupply to my personal Whipple storage depot.

- My tent needs some Scotch Guard. I've been in a hotel last night and tonight.

- The plan for tomorrow is to make sure that I have the chainsaw's side adjustment on correctly

- With a federal holiday being in two days, I suspect that the weed whacker won't be out of service until Tuesday afternoon. The technicians diagnosed it as having loose carburetor harware that necessatated it getting some new gaskets.

- I'm hoping to get Whipple 05 - 06 cleared and reblazed while I'm still at Lane Farm.  If I do, I should be able to get the Little Muskingum River Flats rigged for winter navigation.  The trail down there is like tracks in a record where Buckeye Trail "skips" parallel every now and then. In order for winter navigation to be possible, the blazing will have to keep a close account of every time it does this. That may be more frequent than more normal navigation requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment