Search This Blog

2015/05/12

Log 2015051201

I attended to some appointments today in Marietta. Afterwards, I retrieved my bicycle's forward illumination.  It was in a Rubbermaid box that I brought down from Painesville a couple weeks ago. There's three powerful lights to it and they're expensive. For a moment, I thought that I left them back in Painesville?

On the 14th, I have to leave for the BTA's "Trail Fest" in Maria Stein of Mercer County. It's looking like it's going to be a 5 hour ride. But my time at my current campsite, which is currently at Leith Run Recreation Area in the Wayne National Forest - Marietta Unit is up on the 13th. The days after are reserved, so I'll have to boon dock (camp without power) near the trail for a night near the trail.  It's no problem because it gives me a chance to try my new manual powered winch on a snapped tree downtrail. And I can demonstrate to Buckeye and North Country Trail's how to do a proper roadside camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment