Search This Blog

2014/04/14

Log 2014041401

I received my USB bicycle generator from Sorcingbay of Lexington, Kentucky this afternoon. But it was delivered between the front screen and main door of my temporary location and I found it with part of the side adhesive about 3/4 undone and the box inside looked like someone might have pryed a corner open? But after I took possession of it, there wasn't a materials or direction sheet. It's pretty simple anyways, so it looks like everything is here. And it came with a warranty card, which I'm pretty pleased about.

Other than that, I woke up this morning and found that it was about 50°F, raining and I still don't have a poncho.  Normally, this can wait, but since I intend to take this bike trip later this month, it might as well get procured now. So, I purchased a medium duty one at Dick's Sporting Goods in person in Mentor of Lake County also this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment