Search This Blog

2014/02/04

Log 2014020401

The laptop has been having trouble starting and restarting lately. Previously, I noticed that the grill on my cooling pad has been accumulating some dust.  And when I inspected the unit after a failed start up, I think I can see that it needs to get blown out by a compressed can of air.  If that doesn't work, I'll be looking at the possibility of having to replace a potentially bad memory module.  I might as well purchase enough to bring the laptop memory up to it's maximum capacity.

The laptop is needed to upgrade the Ohio Transit Hiker's Resource website, maps and guide.  Getting it done is the goal for February.  But this month's monetary expenses have been allotted to my 2008 Chevy HHR.  It needs a new windshield, a short fixed in the passengers side head light, get the brakes bled, transmission fluid changed, install a new head gasket and valves.  I would really like to get all of that fixed this month.  But I may have to reassign one of those to March if I am to keep my momentum going with the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment