Search This Blog

2013/07/19

Log 2013071901

As I thought, I've been driving around, get back to my grandma's house and the tailgate latch releases, door comes open.  It could still be a bad relay for all I know.  The mechanical switch in that unit might be faulty?  Or, I could have a short in the wiring, which the driver's side reverse lamp has been showing signs of that.  Wiring encased in black plastic conduits that run underneigth the back seats.  Since they are removed, the wiring conduit is exposed.
Regardless, I have to get manual control of it now.  With the trailgate open, I was able to use a flash light to look for a loop.  I'm unable to see it.  So, I'm going to take a crow bar and peel off its shielding until I can find something that I can get some paracord around.

No comments:

Post a Comment