Search This Blog

2017/04/08

Parking Search - 04/08/2017

The 88 mile trip for the parking search along Road Fork Section on The Wilderness Loop is only 4 hours long.  I've got all day Monday, so I expanded the search to 223.3 miles to include other areas that I'm promoting.  If I have all day and use some of the night hours, too, I might be able to pull this off.

My trail promotion area ultimately is between existing Buckeye Trail Association chapters, covering from the intersection of the Belle Valley and Road Fork Sections along the main loop to the east boundary of the Village of Chesterhill in Morgan County, the rest of The Wilderness Loop, 41 miles of the American Discovery Trail (ADT) - West Virginia and 32 miles of it's Ohio/ Kentucky that's independent of the Buckeye Trail (BT) concurrency in Southeast Ohio.

On ADT, I'm looking for 4 volunteers, 2 for each state to help them staff their state committees and then just local trail exposure.

The goals on the BT side are trail adopters and then general promotion.

Finally, assembling a chapter, or 3rd party association.

No comments:

Post a Comment