Search This Blog

2013/11/17

Log 2013111701

I had work done on my 2008 Chevy HHR.  Both front wheel bearings and hub assemblies were replaced today by my uncle's mechanic friend who got everything done in about 90 minutes behind my uncle's warehouse.  The repairs were made roughly at 129,650 miles on the odometer.  I took 62.1mi drive afterwards and the car was significantly more quiet.  I noticed one vibration while speeding up on the interstate on-ramp

I think the next step is to bleed the rear brakes and change the transmission fluid, which are two things that I have never done before.

As of today, my back still aches, but not enough for me to consider taking my 800mg Tylenol.  So far, I've kept it at bay by stretching my hamstrings.  What I need to do is stretch more often through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment