Search This Blog

2019/02/13

Adventurer's Project's Facebook Promotion Ratios

I was about to state that Adventurer's Project's donated Facebook promotions were lagging behind on the east side of The Wilderness Loop per capita compared to the Marietta/ Parkersburg, WV areas.  But then I had a look at the record of all promotions that the Facebook page, or events have had and have and that's simply not accurate.

On the south side of the loop where Marietta (Ohio), Vienna and Parkersburg, West Virginia are, it has a ratio of 1 Facebook like per every 1,070.25 residents.  The ratio of the east side which centers around communities like Woodsfield, Ohio and Moundsville, New Martinsville and St. Marys, West Virginia has a ration of 1:1,537.3.  But that's only with one promotion.

So, we're doing alright considering the circumstances.  But I know one thing and that is we have one of the most remote areas in the State of Ohio.  And if we were to do better, I'd need to analyze my data to try and approach them with something else.

My car needs just about every gasket that I can think of.  My 2008 Chevy HHR LS has over 210,000 miles.  It's been a towing vehicle.  I know its needed an oil manifold gasket for quite some time.  And it definitely needs an exhaust manifold gasket and now it needs one for the timing chain.  I've got to get more out of this car, so I'm getting read to do the work myself.  My back is holding up and I'm ready to catch up with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment