Search This Blog

2017/11/06

Life Membership, Resupply Points and Thru Hiker Completion

I just received my life membership card for the Buckeye Trail Association about a week ago.  I may have mentioned in a previous log that I used money orders to make 10 installments of $60.  I was late sending it in due to the Thru Hiker Hurricane in September.

I downloaded GPS data that I generated over the past year today, got it organized in Google Earth.  It was uploaded to the cloud.  This past week, I attended a finale celebration for Mei Ling Liber's completion of the Buckeye Trail circuit in Milford of Clermont County.  Afterwards, I drove to Marietta.

Once out there, I drove from site to site and collected GPS waypoints on resupply areas.  We are prepared for the next thru hiker now.  After that, I drove through almost all of the roads, collecting information on which ones have utility poles.  Previously, my on-road blazing opportunity data only stated where it's could be possible (it didn't differentiate between surfaces)?

No comments:

Post a Comment